A Mixed up Family

A venting place for the day to day problems of combining two families

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My baby is 1 today

One year ago today, my beautiful little girl entered this world, screaming and yelling for all she was worth. Today, she is still a strong-willed little girl who makes known her opinion. One year ago, she was a tiny little bundle of joy with a rosebud mouth and slate blue eyes. Today, she is a blonde haired ray of sunshine with cornflower blue eyes that would melt the hardest heart. One year ago, she was a helpless newborn who depended on me for all things in her life. Today, she is an independent, mobile ball of energy who rarely slows down. One year ago, she was a sweet new little one who could melt my heart with an unblinking gaze. Today, she is a gorgeous, amazing beauty who fills me with overwhelming love each time she gives me those open mouthed kisses and lays her sweet-smelling head on my shoulder. I can't imagine my life without her. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Cute! Happy birthday!

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Daria Schaffnit said…

    She is lovely!!! Happy birthday, darling girl!!!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kris, I just saw your comment on Deborah Wald's blog. Thank you girl! We still have a bit to go now... we head back to court on the 6th (of Nov). Deborah is an amazing lady and she's helped me when no one else would touch my case. Anyways, thanks again for your support & congratulations on your little 1-year-old! She's beautiful! :O) Email me if you like. ~Charisma
    amaliahas2mommies@sbcglobal.net

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwwwwwwww happy birthday almost a month late baby girl!
    and happy birthing day to mommy!
    rae

     

Post a Comment

<< Home