A Mixed up Family

A venting place for the day to day problems of combining two families

Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm Officially A Stalker

Okay, that title sounds crazy, huh? Well the other day Carla and I were talking about her..hmm...what do I call her...her ex, I guess. She says it wasn't a relationship, they just slept together. She was her first, and vice versa. Anyway, she used to track Carla down at work and talk to her. She would occasionally call her. To give a brief history, this girl was a total bitch when I first moved in. She would bad mouth me all the time, and I was never allowed to say anything back. She was the catalyst for the horrible first year that Carla and I endured. Since then, she resurfaces occasionally, once even showing up at Carla's mom's house. She is now married, to a guy (she was totally embarassed of her "thing" with Carla) and has two kids. So I had asked Carla the other day if she thought we would ever hear from her again. Carla said she doubted it. Today I was at Wal-Mart with the kids, and lo and behold, who do I see?? Yep, her! I was like "HOLY SHIT". The kids remember her, but she hasn't seen them in about 5 1/2 yrs. So I went into Wal-Mart and proceeded to search the store for her. I wanted to see if she would recognize the kids, and if she would speak to them. I know, I'm horrible. So we carried on these conversations with each other, making sure to say each other's names. The kids thought this was funny. A few minutes later, she walks past me and gives Cadence a long once-over. I figured she must have recognized me. C and Ch said she looked both of them up and down. So I'm pretty sure she recognized them/us, but didn't say anything. I was thoroughly amused. The kids were gonna say hi, but they were so giggly over it that they decided against it. Carla couldn't believe I didn't speak to her. She said "your biggest rival, and you didn't say a word." I'm not a real confrontational kind of person, and wouldn't have even known what to say. It's not like her and I ever spoke a nice word to each other. Basically, my curiousity was settled at seeing what she looked like these days, and what her kids and hubby looked like. Just thought I'd share my stalker moment! hehe

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your so funny, but I'd do the same! lol

    Tanya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home